Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Still,Life goes on...

Alas, a classmate of mine came over to my Blog and commented really badly. Say, my sister did warn me to delete the 'Immature' and 'Free' posts on Sunday. I, on the other hand, did not. This is partly an experiment of how fast my the other classmate told my Blog's address. Hmmm...3 days. As I've said, on the average, some people do use 'colourful' words to rebuke back the opponent without thinking thrice at least. Refer to the 'Be like Ugly Betty' post(that's if you need anger management).
To my classmate,
I do not want to be involved in any of these. I am not angry, just a bit amused. Everyone needs forgiveness and I think that you should patch up with her if not, ignore her but do not rebuke or whatever.
Think positive my friends!

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu