Saturday, 5 May 2007

I 've got a 'clean' blog

I realised that whenever I visit other blogs by clicking the 'next blog' out of curiosity, I'd see a lot of diferent things. Some of them contain happiness and happenings of their daily lives(yeah yeah and so on)which is really great though one of them moans about her boyfriend (and I cheered her up even though she does n't know me at all). However, I was totally disgusted by a few blogs that I felt like flaging them. Some of them showed nude pictures of themselves and some wrote plenty of 'colourful' words. I mean, don't they have any modesty or consciences? What's up with them? It's so darn stupid.Well of course it's so common for these sort of things to happen, I can't stop them. I thank GOD that I am not that crazy as to post something obscene or whatsoever. My blog's totally clean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cursors by dorischu