Wednesday, 23 May 2007

It's turning around...

Unbelievable I say! I changed my password, my Blog's title and my web address and the bad commenter couldn't find me again! Besides, more people have seen my blog! When I called the suspect(She was the one whom I talked of in the ''Free" post) and she declared that she wasn't the one! I finally knew who it was and realised that there was a misunderstanding! My, my, I wasn't talking about her and she just ranted off like that. Now the question is, how on earth did she find out my Blog? I wished I could clear up the mess and forget all the hurt she slashed at me. But now, I just can't help praising the LORD and being so tickled by the misunderstanding. I was worried that my Blog's reputation will turn bad. I am so thankful, life really is full of ups and downs but the last one will always be up! So there and God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!:)

Anonymous said...

Good for you:)

Coel said...

thanks! are you who i think you are?

Coel said...

Know what?! there are 50 people who looked into my blog in only 3 months but of course, some of them hated it. the bad commentors and her 'sidekicks'.

Cursors by dorischu