Monday, 14 May 2007

Immature

A few days ago, I wanted to join the youth net group(which was in my home and my sister was hosting the group) for church. My sister was reluctant to let me in as she thought I was going to be silly or slip some inappropriate words with them. My natural reaction was just this:Oh, it's okay, I don't feel like I want to go today. But what went through my mind when I was left alone, was this:She thinks that I'm immature! Was she thinking that I would talk non-stop and gabble out unnecessary and do something stupid?
Goodness, I certainly do not know what she was really thinking and perhaps I shouldn't assume anything for fear she would blame me or what. However, a few days ago, my mom scolded for trying to lending my friend a poncho. She didn't want my friends to depend too much on me. I disagreed though, if they need it and I 've got extra, why can't I help? Some things happened along the way but I shall stop here. I believe my mom was trying to be more smart and she definitely loves me. She wants me to be wiser I should think In any case, I 've patched up with them. As for now, I long to be the real me who uses common sense, be serious and wise, etc. I do not want to let anyone think that I cannot be mature enough. So there and GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cursors by dorischu