Friday, 4 May 2007

Life's just so beautiful...

I just am so thankful to GOD that I got good grades for all my subjects overall. Sometimes I really felt like giving up and just get tuition for my Chinese and Geography. However, I had FAITH in GOD that revising on my own was good enough. I can't stand tuition unless I really need it. My grades were low mostly because I didn't know how to apply my knowledge and I was especially careless. My geography teacher, a middle-age man, was extremely stingy with the marks. Well, the world can't help it, anyway I did my best for everything. For my mid-year exam, I was glad that the English paper was quite easy on the whole. The Geography paper was a bit tough but I pulled through. The Chinese paper was relatively easy for the first part which was writing 2 compositions but the worse of all, I did not really complete the second part which was the comprehension. I expected the comprehension to be easier...oh well. The Math paper was extremely easy and smooth sailing except for a hitch or two. The Science paper was like 'ok ok you know except that 2-3 marks are gone'. Now I just hope that I will get all A1s and that my Home Economics paper is super easy. Life's so good no matter what happens.Praise the LORD man!!!

1 comment:

Anna and Scott said...

Hi there, I got your message on my blog, so I thought I'd have a look at yours :-)
It's really encouraging to see how God's working in your life. God is really great and if we put our problems and struggles in His hands it will alwasys turn out for the best.
I've only been a Christian for 13 months (just had my 1st birthday at Easter), but God has been busy in my life. Just like you did with your exams, we just need to surrender our lives into His hands!

Cursors by dorischu