Friday, 18 May 2007

Free

These days I've been having a few friendship problems. There was confusion and misunderstandings, perhaps even jealousy. But of course, they have been solved, they are forgiven and forgotten(hopefully this is so). Now, I've been hearing gossips among the girls about a classmate of mine. This time, I make sure that I am not involved in any of these 'cold shoulders' or anything else like siding. But I will definitely be just. Sometimes I just think that a woman's heart is the most evil and cruel when she's not in a good mood. I don't know if they(the girls) ever thought of being in that classmate's shoes. Why?! Don't they ever concentrate on their studies. Even worse, if they are Christians, why not forgive and forget? Hey, to those out there reading this, don't mind me much as I'm ranting. So as I end off, I really wish that they will change their minds of perspectives and think CAREFULLY. I hope to be free from all these and think of my future instead. Be positive! GOD BLESS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coel said...

Well, I am glad. Why can't you forgive her then, no one is perfect.

Cursors by dorischu