Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Be like Ugly Betty!

Seeing Ugly Betty on the screen really just makes me feel so relaxed and yet excited at the same time. It's rare to watch the show as it's at 10p.m. on Sunday in Singapore and you know what parents say.When I was watching the show, a sudden thought came to my mind. Despite being humiliated and looked down upon, Betty didn't mind a lot(though I say a few times). Now in the real life of ours, how many people will just ignore and smile and consider upon that hit? Some will BUT not all. I dare say sometimes we do fight or talk back as we cannot accept the remark. So I urge everyone to think deeply before reacting so quickly. These few tips will help:

  • Why did she/he do that to me?
  • What made her/him think like that?
  • How can I improve and how can I make up with her/him?
  • What should I do?
  • Be quick to listen and slow to anger(Christians should know this).

So think positively throughout our lives!

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu