Monday, 7 May 2007

EXAM IS SO OVER!!!

I was so happy when Home Economics was over that I smiled to myself. The Home economics test was absolutely easy on the go. Unbelievable I say! Now that the holidays are coming I certainly feel so relaxed. There are so many things I want to do...I don't know how to start...I want to...

  • buy lots of assorted and exotic beads(I am an avid collector of beads)and make them into fashion accessories.
  • make paper beads, they are absolutely exquisite and they are not flimsy at all.
  • do homework and revision for all my subjects(it's a must).
  • go on a shopping spree on things like stickers, fancy papers, beads, shiny pens and markers, Hillsong CDs and many more.
  • go to Sentosa(I heard that it changed a lot),Botanic Gardens, Zoo and Science Centre(especially the souvenir shop).
  • buy all my good friends' birthday presents.
  • Exercise a lot and really slim down instead of eating.
  • Enjoy myself!

Even though I will enjoy myself, I will make sure I do everything right and read GOD's word every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cursors by dorischu