Sunday, 13 July 2008

There are.

There are times when we want to say somethings out loud, to confess, haha I've got plenty which I still won't tell to anyone 'cept GOD. Well, He knows it before I confess, so I don't confess my thoughts. Only admit them. Admit and confess are two different things.

It's something to which one hopes it would be certain before telling out it's thoughts. Days will always pass on, and yes, it's silly to say remind others that the days pass by quickly or slowly. Time always goes on, no matter whether you want it to slow down or fasten up.

Some take their time to speak up. So what can one do to speed things up? What I really want to say is that, SOME THINGS HAVE TO BE BELIEVED SO THAT THEY CAN BE SEEN. I've said this over and over again I believe. Learnt that from the author of Many Waters. Don't really bother to remember the spelling of her name. I guess in whatever you want, you wait for GOD's signal.

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu