Friday, 11 July 2008

I've always.

I've always been thinking, don't get it wrong, other than sleeping. Even when I drift off to sleep. GOD's really marvelous. How should I put it? I think of the really weird stuff, how things would be like whenever I could have changed directions from a turning point or crossroad. There were and will always be times when I wished I said something better to others when having conversations. Of how I could say so much more things but I don't know why I restrained them sometimes; what I wanted to say turned out a different way. Like how you want to apologise to someone and then you think (you cannot stop) of how you're going to say it, probably in the most touching and sincere way (sometimes dramatic too). Funny how it can turn out when you suddenly lose your presumed say and sputter only phrases.
There will always be many possibilities and many turns. However, we create unchangeable life stories on the spot to which there will be consequences. Action, reaction. It's indeed good to daydream sometimes (would want to say at an appropriate timing?), letting your mind wander off and find a tinge of inspiration. Every day is neither a lucky nor an unlucky day. Every day is a blessed day to which has plenty of chances and possibilities. Opportunities come! Oh, and we will do our very BEST in whatever we do which is GOD's way too! SO THERE!

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu