Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Dedications to my dear friends!

I know, I know. This Blog shouldn't be too personal, BUT! This is a testimony of mine about my Sec 2 friendship life and I want to declare it! Partly because my dear friends had both written dedications to me and the other. And Cheryl Yeo! I won't forget you, though I must admit I've been so lazy as to take out a pen and write letters or even email you. Sorry if you are reading this man (I'll make one for you one day, a really special one, won't forget this promise I make)! LOVE YOU GALS ALWAYS! Right, let's start!

Firstly, Alicia Tan!
Man! You weren't my type of friend
I wanted to hang out with in Primary School.
We were of 2 different worlds!
But let's not talk of the silly past
as no one's perfect!
Dude! I don't know!
But when I was in Sec 1 and
we were in different classed then,
you changed because of GOOD Priscilla Lim!
Love her for changing your ways!
LOVE you for what and who you really are!
Even though you can be clumsy and
such a health and clean dear old freak!
I love a friend who's like that you know!
It makes me think twice of whether to eat
rice which dropped on the table!
Tee hee! You just make me learn how to be
CHILDISH and RELAXED at times!
I never imagined I would
actually talk babyish in front of you gals
and be crazy and lame and full of laughter!
You are my MISS CURIOUS!!!
And Miss blur too!
Whenever you have a book in
your hands,
I always wonder how long you'll take to finish it!
HAHA! But I know and believe that you always take the
time to read such good books!
And lady!
Don't keep changing your
Blog add. 'k?
Got to relink you time and time again!
Funny you!
Will always love your Blog though!
Sorry whenever I make a fuss
out of something small and
you got to pacify me
as though I'm a baby!
You are one miracle girl!

Secondly, KATELYN!!!

My dear Kit-kat!
A dear friend whom I first talked to in Sec 1!
Someone whom I barely know!
Actually became my funny and dearest friend!
I know that I've been crazy sometimes,
upsetting you,
makin' you cry such that
you won't talk to me...
*Sigh*
BUT! You will always return to normal
just as a kettle would cool down somehow!
I know that you know you have been
a temperamental and sensitive child
AND YET! I can SEE that
you have changed!
You know what!
Although there are times when we argue over silly stuff,
you COOL DOWN DARN FAST!
I'm sincerely sorry
for what I've done
be it my fault or yours
or even both
even though I've done them over and over
last time and even now...
TEE HEE!
Every time I see both of you gals in Choir,
I know I will survive even though I'm
in Alto and you in Sops!
I feel sad sometimes that you gals
aren't with me during sectionals.
HAHA! Whenever I'm stuck
in my work
You Katelyn, the smarty-pants,
will help me!
Oh LADY!
How FUNNY and RIDICULOUS (yet make sense)
you can be at times when
I ought to relax and
take things easy!
You'll tell me that!
All of us can be childish people at times
when it's okay!
And of course
when you glare
I feel scared, haha!
Don't know if you mean it sometimes
but things always return to norm.
Thanks for always CHEERING ME UP!
YET ANOTHER MIRACLE IN MY LIFE!!!

THANKS ALWAYS FOR BEING WITH ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN AS A GOOD BESTIE FRIEND!!! YOU ARE ALL ANGELS WHOM GOD SENT!!! YOU KNOW I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU GALS!!! I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN EVER HAVE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!

AND READERS OUT THERE! I CHOOSE TO SHOW OFF THESE TWO FRIENDS OF MINE TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AS A GOOD TESTIMONY!

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu