Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Do I sound strange?

Just wondering- A short testimony.

Different from what I thought about things last year... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... yeah ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ever since the Encounter... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... guess what?! I paid my tithes 'cause it's actually a sin not to... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I got pocket money right? That's considered as my pay... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... been thinking about it ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... my life has been so much better! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't know why ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... but it gets better and better every moment ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... of my life!

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu