Saturday, 16 June 2007

Sibs

Siblings, oh siblings, I love my siblings, they are better and more special than friends. But how and why is it that I always seem so unkind, inconsiderate, spiteful and etc. though I claim to love them as siblings? After quarrels, I always cry in my heart and ask why I had to blabber out words that would tear the bonds of my siblings and I. Sometimes I wished that I would never talk anymore. As I grow up, I notice that my siblings really care about me, they may be harsh with me but it's called "hard love". It also turns out that I am quite bad (you know about not respecting them and all that) to them. I suppose I also did a number of bad things to them when I was younger (tearing, colouring and taking their stuff without permission). I could've been better and closer to them. I recently start to realise (about 2 years ago) that they were humorous, gracious and so cool (the REAL cool, not physically), etc. They are just so GREAT! I thank GOD for being born into this family. GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

Hamster said...

yes of cos your brother is great you better treat him with respect.

Coel said...

Duh, I'm trying, but you must also treat me with respect.

Cursors by dorischu