Tuesday, 12 June 2007

Coel

Some of you may know my name as you read through my entire Blog. That name is official in the world, however I do not use it here anymore. Thus using the name "Coel". It just came to mind when I wanted to change my identity as not to worry my Mom. I guessed it could help in some ways, you know and all that. But then again, it seems quite too late, I won't tell you why, smart ones know it all. As for "Coel", I don't know how I got it in my mind, but what really matters to me is knowing if it is a unisex name. It's a bit like "Joel" and "Cole" (King Cole). When I researched for "Coel", there wasn't anything about it, instead the referred it to King Cole, a legendary King. Anyway, the name's unique and just perfect to me. GOD BLESS!

3 comments:

Hamster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coel said...

Oh I see. Thanks for commenting on my Blog. Hardly get any commentors, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself.

River said...

oh i seeeeeeee......... nope i dont. do u have any connection to the name? not that randomness isnt a gd enough reason.......U shld switch off moderation......juz a suggestion

Cursors by dorischu