Friday, 29 June 2007

Fantasy and dreams aroused in my sleep...

*Sigh* (this is a long and good sigh). Every night I yearn to dream about something queer and unique, and they always turn out so fascinating, besides, I never much have any nightmares in every 5 years. The dreams are much deeper and make as if Alice in Wonderland's dream seem like real life. They are so hard to draw out, even as to talk of them in detail. It's strange though, most people do not remember their dreams easily, and to remember them, they will most probably have to jot them down immediately after they wake up. I, however, don't need to do that. Anyway if you are asking why I bother remembering my dreams, it's because I can use them as plots for fantasy writing (if I ever am going to be a writer or a playwriter). Some dreams may not fit into the fantasy world but they are just amazingly beautiful to keep in the memory. Some dreams make me seem nonchalant and wander about in the wood seeming as if like an empty spirit. Others make me feel like a orphan, moving in and out of every one's ways and that no one cares for me. Somehow, few dreams have made me like an important or a useful person. There are a few types of dreamlands I encounter with every night.

  • The sacred place where I nearly always find myself alone within a vast land, full of nature.
  • The place where everything and everywhere merge into one bizarre world and I always find myself in confusion and fear of what may happen.
  • An ancient world that has full of beauty and wonder, yet every soul cared only for itself as though their compassion for others were in a deep slumber. There were Greece, Mayan , Romanian times and places that were combined.

When all these are formed together into my dreams, I find myself flitting in and out of each setting. Weird, isn't it?

7 comments:

V said...

heyhey janice sweets! :D havent seen you in a million years! so. umm. you're in choir? :D haha! that's good i guess(:
then. umm. randomness much- how did you do in your mid years? whhaaahaaah. sorry i know i'm like mega slow. i have no mid years! haha. what class are you in?
anyway. do you have msn. cos it's more fun to chat on msn! :D okayy. bye!
&VANESSALOVVEEE

Coel said...

Woah! How did cha find me here? Anyway thanks for seeing my Blog! More to talk! See you!

Coel said...

oh and hack care about MSN, I just don't bother, you've a darn beautiful blog!

Hamster said...

Eee yer got people call you janice sweets. pui ah pui! and i know you are janice lah. you so smelly you think i cannot smell ah. hahaha. cannot hide one. can smell it out one.

Coel said...

Now then you find out.

Coel said...

That's so typical of you.

River said...

why call yourself coel?

Cursors by dorischu