Monday, 23 May 2011

Getting down to business!

Right, guess I just got influenced by my brother. He writes about GP (General Paper) stuff in his Blog, and this sorts of makes me think this is actually a wonderful idea! Why? I learn to express myself in a more manageable and feasible way. Instead of using the paper to write, I suppose writing on a Blog could prove to be more time efficient and allows me to express my thoughts in a seemingly unconfined way; unlike using the the traditional paper to pen down my thoughts. Although I would probably not be writing long essays here, I hope to write short paragraphs of critical thinking, wouldn't that be great!? Of course, this has a few disadvantages. Ironically, while this helps me to save time, it may not help me to manage my time more efficiently when I'm faced with the real thing. And being on the Internet could lead me astray into unnecessary websites like Facebook. Well, to the followers out there, if any of you guys still read my very un-updated Blog, I'm sorry to disappoint you with maybe, boring topics or topics which do not interest you. However, you are most welcomed to comment on my writings here so as to improve my GP. As you can see, I'm taking A levels GP exam next year. So I got to train up, and so states my title. =) Hope this will continue long-term as I've long given up on writing quotes. Sigh. Yes, I'm not a really disciplined person. But my God is! =)

Right, back to reading my brother's Blog! He's a GOOD writer! Got to learn from him, I say!

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu