Sunday, 16 January 2011

Quotes!

Haaa... =) Ever since I knew about quotes, I love them already! I mean, they are really wise words, most of 'em, and they are helpful. Some quotes are unique, therefore easy to remember. But of course, there are some wonderful quotes which are a handful to remember as they are just too long. Teesh (yep, I made this word which is between Tee-hee and Sheesh cos the situation is funny yet hard, geddit? Well, if not, I guess I'm living in my own imaginary world.)



Oh k, trying to be funny and haven't been blabbering on with my little thoughts. Perhaps I fail. So back to Quotes, I found many online (especially in my brother's blog which is a thousand times better than mine cos he's more mature in his writing and I ought to learn from his writing style). I think posting some quotes in this blog would be a great addition! Call me weird, haha, but quotes are cool!

Perhaps, if you see your friends arguing with one another, you can tell them a Bible verse, a short story, or even quotes to appease their anger and calm them down. Or in a situation where you and your friends need guidance and motivation, you can use (Christian) quotes too, along with Bible verses. And you can definitely use quotes in your English papers. By the way, there are wonderful Chinese idioms and phrases too! Just how helpful quotes are! =)

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu