Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Yeah...yep. YES!

Righto. Exams over, slacking and results coming very soon. Sorry to myself that I couldn't revise much on my own, everything's so rushed, I cramped everything, well, more or less, this and that. Geez, I must say that I do pay attention most of the time in classes, doing the best I could, but as of memorising, applying knowledge, doing things faster, being careful and what not, using common sense...yeah. They're bad.

But! I shall thank the Lord for all that I was able to accomplish in His strength, that I could answer more or less of the overall, that I shall just put all my Faith in Him, that he will extend a hand full of grace and mercy to me and the rest of the students worldwide. I hope not to be the top, just know that Ive done what I could and doing the best in them. Even if I failed in doing my best, I pray that I'll do my very best always. I mustn't be let down. Of course, no one wants a hard lesson.

*Sigh*, why was it a must to write all these done? In any case, I shall leave all these to GOD. I mean, we can't be lazy, it's a sin. So just do our best to glorify GOD. All these academic results aren't everlasting and aren't very useful in God's Kingdom, though we need it to survive the world. But this doesn't mean we can relax and slack as though it's not important, it is, sometimes.

There's nothing wrong about getting PhDs and MBAs (use them fully), just know that in whatever you do, do it for the Glory of the Lord for He has blessed us aplenty. He's our Father who created us, who has paid a price to redeem us. Till today, you can say that I have much to thank Him. Um, prebelievers, perhaps you don't think the same, but I'll just leave that to you to think deeper. GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE!!!

Ps. Holidays coming=more preaching, haha...I really need to tell more, but I'm also human and moreover, a teenage.

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu