Thursday, 23 October 2008

Rights.

Do we have rights under GOD really? We do have rights in the world. Gay rights? Yeah. I'm just a person growing up, not a child, nor an adult. What is being really gay? There are many different views on Gay rights. They hurt my head. Christians, you know that in Deuteronomy, the book specifically said everything clearly. Then, scientists think that being gay is found in the genes. Perhaps so, but no! GOD would never allow any complications, would he? If He did, there's a reason. Some people in this world are gay. Why? Is it because of something which affected them somewhere along their road of life? Influence? Or just really pure love? But why? Are any of them a Christian? 'cause if a Christian is one, he/she must learn to change and follow GOD's way. GOD has already planned for us to be as Man and wife. I'm not gay, I don't know what's like to be one. I'm sure gay people do have hardships, denial and perhaps having confusions. Christians too; they want to bring them to the light, to truly see, only to fail. The tables are turning. To whom? Satan- as Christians call him. Even now, I don't know how to even persuade so people will say to me to stop trying, cause I can't. Pagans nowadays get so sick and tired of listening to opposing views on what they believe in, they don't want to absorb what others say. Perhaps you say that I'm also describing myself. Every religion says that it's the best. But I tell you, if you come to oppose me, I shall think deeply about what you say, absorbing every word and meaning. I shall respond in JESUS's name the best I can. Call me a nutcase, but I'll stand strongly in what I believe. Gay activists may say the same. As I write this topic, I ask of people to be open-minded. I know what the consequences can be as I post this. But I do not want to be a pagan. All I know is that gay or not, GOD loves and treasures us all the same and wants us to follow him. He understands more of you than you know yourself even if you don't believe so. As for us Christians, we must never despise the Pagans for we do act like them when we fall. We are imperfect, but GOD created us to be in the image of Him, to be like him. We can be like Him, just follow Him. It can be hard but just do your best. A gay person can change but GOD's word will never change.

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu