Thursday, 6 December 2007

Grounded but always free

Somehow when I was grounded last Thursday till today, being refrained from the Internet, I wasn't that frustrated at all. With my mom's help, I finished all my school homework and learnt some precious lessons: To plan and think ahead of your future. Expect the unexpected. Other than doing work, I watched 3 different Japanese animae on DVD and other stuff, Korean drama too...you got it. I got so much into completing my work yesterday till I didn't know I missed the last episode of a Korean drama. Anyway, a few days back I wore my choir silver shoes and went out with my dad to Holland village, seriously knew I was going to get blisters but I wanted to suffer a bit. Bought some really good beads from there. On Monday, my parents, brother and myself went to the Cathay. Whoa, I nearly regretted eating at Billy Bomers as I gained 2 kg. Next, we watched Enchanted, kind of silly my parents said. They were unsure of the beginning at first. Yesterday, I went out with my mom and my brother to shop at the Wheelock Place. Borders, Mark and Spencer's, Art Friend and this Japanese Bookshop(too lazy to write the proper name). There were some buskers along the MRT station and my brother gave $10. To tell you the truth, no matter how cold my brother is to me, I know and always expected him to be unexpected to my mom. Bought some Christmas letter writing stuff. Friends will know in time to come. Got to know 2 other Korean flicks! Come to think of it, the best looking Asians will be Koreans then. Lovely days ahead of me! Thank GOD for all he has done!

1 comment:

Cesk said...

Coel,
hey,
do you watch the KOREAN drama every weekday on Channel U. 10pm???
it's like SUPER funny.
Oh ya,
i think my dad recoreded the last episode of the KOREAN drama you are watching....maybe...you coud come to my house and watch it and we could do some neat stuff to! call me k? or you can reply here
:D
oh yeah, cy sprained her left leg while playing ball....poor thing!!!
and i got a new phone today!!!!!!i just simply love it!!!
i really hope you can come to my house as it is holidays now(:
hope you can ask your parents.
but bare in mind that if you want to come to my house,
come before the 13th ok?
:D
bye now

p.s remember to do friend test at my blog ok?
SMILE ALWAYS GOOD FRIEND!!!!

Cursors by dorischu