Tuesday, 13 November 2007

What am I thinking about?

There are times when I feel insecure or pressured or in other words, upset by something. I wouldn't be the one who's angry most of the times but sad and worried even though sometimes people don't see it. Then I'll say something that seems like I'm going to meet a dead end and most probably regret saying so. I remember the times when I did those actions I imagine the worst of the situation. Like when I argue with my brother, I thought that if something were to happen to him and if I don't say sorry or say that I still love him, I may be the one suffering in the end. I end up crying of all the thoughts I had even though my brother was the victim. I dislike to think too wildly. I just don't know what will happen before I make things right. And again, the other party has to make things right too. Things can happen, anything is possible. The thing is, I just need to watch my actions and everything will be right, and even so, I need to care about others. Who knows, one party gets angry over something small or something that doesn't involve me and I ask how he/she's doing and he/she flares up and I think I've wronged that person and I try to make it up to the person and the person gets irritated because I'm probably getting in his/her way. People, if you are like that angry party, you are making things worse for you and others around you. We don't need to be angry or cold over something like the other party hogged the computer for too long. Just throw in a joke(a little sarcastic) and gently tell that person to move it. And even if you don't know how to joke or can't control yourself, you just got to learn. If the other party spilled something on you, just think if it were to be you. Yeah! And help the other party clean up the mess too. Even if someone killed my loved one, I should not be angry and want the murderer to be hanged, I rather he lived even if it's life imprisonment. Change that person, ask him what's he thinking about, why did he do that, he's got a reason, be it a bad or a good one. Make him/her right before he/she dies(or hanged). People will always be softened somehow and change for the better. Being angry is tiring, you don't want to be hurt for long. No matter how complicated things may be, people can always work it out right if they have the faith and understanding in GOD to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To fall, to suffer , to learn from experience , to learn to be wise.
Our greatest glory is not never falling , but trying to rise every
time we fall.

Cursors by dorischu