Friday, 2 November 2007

The Secret

Oh...right after my net group lesson(youth church lesson in a group), we saw a movie, The Secret. The movie's directed by Jay Chou. My first impression was that the movie was just some couple dating each other and then the girl has a terminal disease that she will most probably die in the arms of Jay Chou(he's the lead actor too). But never did I ever know a Chinese movie so good! I was literally crying, I couldn't express myself at all, I didn't know if I should be happy or sad in the end. The movie was open ended. The plot was so different from what I expected, it was so surprising, like you can say that the lead actress was a ghost but then again, she's not. Everything's just so mysterious but towards the end, everything starts to clear up. I got goose bumps and heartaches too when I found out out the truth. Throughout the movie, many(or some)piano pieces are played and they may seem boring to some but it doesn't matter as the story goes on well. I suppose that if Europeans are forced to see The Secret, I bet they will love it in no time(well of course with English subtitles)! Then there's the famous song written and sung by Jay Chou, Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi, which was played at the end of the movie. Many people do play the song all over and over again. I embed it in the Blog and I hope people won't be irritated by it. I must certainly buy the DVD! You can choose to watch the movie if you like, besides, two thumbs up and two big toes up for the movie created by an amazing director, Jay Chou! The movie's beautiful, simply a masterpiece...By the way, I'm certainly not a fan of Jay Chou, though I almost became one after hearing his song and watching his movie. I think he's a Christian...

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu