Friday, 12 October 2007

Yipee!

Woah! Exams are way over...but not the results though. I'm so glad that GOD has stuck with me, carrying all my burdens! Even though I failed my Grade 4 piano practical exam, I'm glad that I no longer need to feel any weight, now that it's over and that I would not need to retake it. I really don't want to have anything got to do with piano practical exams. It's tough and stressful. I reckon that people don't need grades to show that they can play. All these certs. are just to show how fast and how good you are in your piano. However, people change, they may forget all about piano and so on. It's only a piece of paper, if you want to show how good you are( especially in a job interview concerning playing the piano) then you just play right in front of their eyes! Well, that's if you want a career that has something got to do with music. And of course you got to play well and know many piano pieces, meaning that you should be well-versed in playing the piano. Things are better now that I realised after a long time that I could just play freely! For leisure! For whatever pieces that I'm interested in! It's just pure stupidity that I didn't think of that. Well, I'm quite lazy and I dislike practising for piano practical exams. Practising and playing are way two different things. Get it? Besides that, I also had my end of year exams. They are not too bad and I won't really go much into that as it's too long and nobody wants to fall asleep on the computer right? So anyway, the exams were pretty much quite easy( now that they are over, I consider them quite easy). I went to my good friend's house(it's rare that my dad would agree and it was my first time going to my friend's house for fun) with Cesk and we were haing fun and laughter all the way(I was the only one who kept losing the games). It was totally great! I never expected anything extraordinary to happen. After the last paper, we were eating out, watching a DVD, playing games, going on the internet, snacking and chatting!

Cursors by dorischu