Monday, 22 October 2007

Right...

So nowadays there are many hackers, spammers and all those crooks in the Internet. You just can't stop them. Well preaching to that person who just irritated you on your Blog may not work always... Anyway, I happen to make friends with a spammer though I'm not too sure if it can last as he's gone. He spammed in one of my friend's Blog. Wastin' time I say, he must have been quite free as to copy and paste nonsense in the CBox. Yeah, why do people spam? Well I don't mind really as it doesn't affect me or my entire Blog. Hackers are way different and more dangerous...I have no idea how they break in, other than guessing of course. Weird? Then there's crooks who want personal and obscene stuff from foolish people around the world. We just need to stay safe, get what I mean? Yeah, bet ya do.

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu