Saturday, 3 July 2021

 Dear all who passed by this blog, 


It's been long since I've blogged due to moving to FB and Instagram. I looked through my posts and though cringed at how and what I wrote, I only pray that readers who come by will take only the good meat and leave behind the bad. Hope that though whatever truth there is in my posts may hurt, it would set them free. I might have childish thoughts back then, after all, I was only a teen, but I hope that whatever was shared from the Word would stand strong still in the readers' hearts. Perhaps there were comments that I've never read, but as I read a few, I'm thankful that it has left them encouraged. I will not delete any post as these show the progress of my maturity in the Lord and were part of me growing up. So please do not feel hurt or offended by my past posts; please do not take it to heart. 


I guess what's constant even today, is the Love of God. I'm thankful that He has brought me through all these years, being faithful even when I fail. I don't know if or when I will return to this blog, and I don't know if anyone would come by, but for anyone who does, please know that at the end of the day, nothing matters so much as being with the One who loves you. Trust and know that only God's word is eternal. Despite all that the world gives, be it riches or pain, only a relationship with God can truly satisfy us. God bless. :)   

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu