Friday, 23 January 2009

Oh yeah! I am Free!

Unhindered: Free to run
Through You the blind will see
Through You the mute will sing
Through You the dead will rise
Through You all hearts will praise
Through You the darkness flees
Through You my heart screams
I am free
I am free
I am free to run(I am free to run)
I am free to dance(I am free to dance)
I am free to live for You(I am free to live for You)
I am free(I am free)
Yes, I am free(I am free) !

Ha ha! My most colourful post. Never done this before. I was thinking of how blessed one can really be in the Lord, yet one suffers persecution, unlike other religions. We are indeed free in GOD, but most of us may not be in the world. Hope to see multitudes of people jumping and crying for pure joy, believeing that they can indeed be free from their troubles! And, we may seem like hypocrites, as we preach about the goodness of GOD and his righteous ways and blah blah blah, but one thing I want to say is that we Christians are still sinners, sinners who believe that their sins are forgiven as Jesus paid for them, sacrificing himself to come down to this World with full of persecutions and suffering just for us. And we are created in GOD's image, meaning that we are like Him. And of course, even though we are never perfect like GOD, we are wonderfully and fearfully made by Him. So you know, as some people have said that they have met a hypocrite Christian, it's possible, sadly. Fellow Christians must pray for them!

2 comments:

Jason P. said...

A Christian is someone who strives to be like Jesus Christ. Although we will never get there in this lifetime, when we follow him he makes us more and more like himself as we progress through life. So although I am a sinner saved by the wonderful grace of God. I must also repent from my wrong doing. This doesn't mean I will be sinless, but that I will make all effort to turn from it as God reveals it to me. "Repent for the Kingdom of God is near." Matt 4:17. This is his command to us. It's important that we remember this. Because there are those who think that believing alone will save them. But the word says that even the Devil believes in God, but he will not be saved because he refuses to repent of his wickedness. We on the other hand have that choice and we can only live it out through the cross of Christ.

I enjoy reading your blog. It makes me think about God's truth. Keap up the good words, you never know who will read it.

Peace and Blessings,
Jason

Coel said...

Thanks for your testimony/comment! You are right! Believing in God is not enough...

Cursors by dorischu