Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Everything's Crazy Out There!

Argh! There's so many things comin' up, tests, projects and celebrations. I do prefer the last part, however to celebrate while you need to study is really out of the question for me. Anyway, with just 67 more school days, I should think I can manage! I hope that I won't be in the same class as _ _ m _ _ _ _ (someone that K.S knows) and I will have to study real hard to avoid her! A new lease beginning! Autumn is here I guess, I do feel like that every time when it comes to the end of the school year. Hopefully, I do wish that everyone of us will be more mature and forgive more often next year. Seriously. Maybe we should put ourselves into the shoes of the opponent. As I start a new year, I must make sure that I choose the right people and not to get so sticky later as I got with _ _ m _ _ _ _ . Plus, I hate myself when I gossip just as girls do. I'm a girl, aren't I? That's quite natural as some say, but we can avoid it. There! I wrote something and please do forgive me for not posting much. GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu