Saturday, 28 April 2007

Weird dream...

Last night I had this dream that went like this:
I transformed into an old British lady and went up a bus. Next to me sat a Japanese guy who was in his late teens. He held a pair of shoes that were made of chocolate. He left them behind and went off. Things were so vague that I just chased after him...I went on another bus that waited for me. Without any address, I went into a chocolate shop. Before that, I saw a bunch of primary students carrying white chocolate mushrooms standing at the doorway of the shop. In the shop which had Christmas decorations I found my husband(also very old and British looking)there. I saw the Japanese guy and passed him the pair of shoes. With one last bit, my so called husband became marble, either that or white chocolate and I guess I 've eaten him or left him there.

No comments:

Cursors by dorischu